- As well as homework, a range of other information can be made accessible to parents including behaviour, achievements, attendance and punctuality and school reports,
- Parents can see the school calendar for the year and check dates for school events, such as trips and musical activities.
- Parents can view a whole range of individualised school information organised as an on-line student planner for each of their children. This includes school timetable information.
- Schools no longer have to print or post letters and documents home. They are immediately available on-line, saving thousands of pounds in postage and distribution costs.
- Schools can check to see whether a notice or homework document has been opened.