- Reports are automatically spell-checked as they are being entered. There is also a grammar checker and a thesaurus.
- Schools can define departments or personal phrase lists which can be categories and shared with colleagues.
- The completion of reports can be tracked by senior managers.
- Information can be viewed for any selected groups – year groups, teaching sets, pastoral groups, user-defined groups, subjects and individual students. Simply find your group and select the information you want to view about them.
- All printed reports are tailor-made to your school’s exact specifications. When printed, reports are automatically collated.
- Reports can be published and made accessible to parents.